Welcome to AgriTech Solutions. Based in Ayr, North Queensland, AgriTech Solutions provides agronomic advice to farming enterprises and the irrigation industry, with a particular focus on sugarcane and horticulture.
AgriTech Solutions provides independent and informed advice that is tailored to enhance the profitability and sustainability of agricultural production systems and individual enterprises.
The AgriTech team’s breadth of experience includes:
- Consulting to farmers on irrigation scheduling, soil moisture monitoring and sugarcane crop agronomy.
- Consulting in the field of agricultural systems productivity, energy and water use efficiency, irrigation management and sustainability to a number of organisations including:
- BBIFMAC (Burdekin Bowen Integrated Floodplain Management Advisory Committee Inc.)
- Burdekin Productivity Services Ltd
- Lower Burdekin Water
- NQ Dry Tropics NRM
- DEHP (Department of Environment and Heritage Protection)
- DAF (Department of Agriculture and Fisheries)
AgriTech Solutions offers the following services.
- Energy efficiency
- Tariff reviews
- Irrigation system assessments
- Pump efficiency audits
- Soil moisture monitoring
- Sugarcane irrigation scheduling
- Surface irrigation optimisation
- Sugarcane crop modelling
AgriTech staff combine their expertise with other industry specialists including:
- Daley’s Water Services (Pat Daley)
- National Centre for Engineering in Agriculture (NCEA)